We are providing following Monthly Services in Compliances to the Provision of PF, ESI, PT, and MLWF .
The Employees Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- Registration of establishment under this Act.
- Working out The Monthly P.F. Contribution from wage Register provided by company .
- Preparation of Challan online as per P.F. Dues & collect the challan from company for payment of P.F. dues in SBI within Due Date.
- To fill up Pension Claim Form, PF & Death Cases if any of employees & take follow up for Pension Claim & Death Case Claim Settlement.
- Attending P.F. Inspection & furnishing various records required by P.F. Inspector & replies to the quires arise by the Department
during Inspection except Account matter & Balance Sheet.
The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948
- Registration of establishment under this Act
- Working out The Monthly ESI Contribution from wage Register provided by company
- Preparation of ESI Challan online & collect the cheque from the company & deposit the Challan in SBI within Due Date.
- Preparation & Submission of Half Yearly & Yearly Return Online
- Arranging Settlement of Claim by following of matters with ESI Department
- Attending ESI Inspection & furnishing verification & replies to the quires arise by the Department during Inspection except
- Account matter & Balance Sheet.
- Insuring of New covered employees i.e. filing of D.F new join employees.
- Ensuring full compliance toward ESI Department keeping the client inform time to time of the changes taking place in ESI Act/Rules.
- We also help to employee regards to procedure involved in submitting the claim to ESI Department for getting various benefits available
under this scheme.
The Profession Tax Act 1975
- Monthly Compliances Preparation & Filing of challan, Generation of reports.
- Obtaining Yearly PT Assessment certificate from PT Commissioner as per client Requirements .
The Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953
- Registration of Establishment under MLWF
- Preparation of Challan every Six Months for payment before 15th July & 15th January for the Amount Due for half Year ending 30 th June & 31st December respectively.
- Attending to assessment/ Inspection or verification of record by department
- Keeping informed all the clients of the changes notified by government by time to time.
The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- To make aware the client regarding the silent features & rules & regulations of this Act.
- To give guidance regarding maintenance of important records & also ensures full compliance under the Act.
- To keep client informed from time to time of the changes introduced by government with respect to the Act/Rules.